Business Telephone Systems
Plug & Play, business-grade communications with inclusive FREE calls to UK Mobiles & Landlines.
We offer, through our strategic partnerships with leading providers, end-to-end telephony & mobile solutions for businesses and SMEs in the UK.
Hosted VOIP? Cloud-based PBX?, SIP Trunks? Mobiles? Relax. We’re on IT.
Gamma Hosted VOIP
Our VOIP telephony product is helping our clients save operational costs by removing the expense of ISDN/Copper and on-premise phone system installation and maintenance.
Additionally, our solution offers free calls to 01,02 and 03 numbers and UK mobiles with a pooled fair use policy of 2000 minutes for landlines and 2000 minutes separately itemised for mobiles which is an industry leading, best in class offer from our upstream provider, Gamma, that is only available via their accredited partners.
We work closely with our Partners like Force 36 to deliver exceptional Telephone Systems to our customers.
Reasons to go Hosted
- Features you can easily control – Horizon puts you in complete control of your phone system and comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
- Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’ – Horizon conveniently integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
- An on-demand service with no hidden costs – As Horizon is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per-seat basis. As you’re not buying a PBX, there’s no major hardware investment and no financing costs to consider.
- Lower call costs – Horizon offers all the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates. If you use Horizon together with our mobile services you benefit from free calls between your fixed and mobile devices.
- Enables flexible working – Horizon helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice – You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Leeds!
- A business continuity solution – Unexpected events such as snow, floods, strikes or utility roadworks won’t disrupt your business. Because Horizon sits in the cloud, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstances.